Friday, November 14, 2008

The Love of my Life!

I just wanted to let everyone in my life know how much I love my Husband. He is the most amazing person. He has been working so hard lately and trying to please so many people at the same time. I wanted him to know that he is doing a good job and I know it's not easy all the time. He is always supportive of me, my projects and my crazy ideas. He is such a good daddy! Kysaac and Hampton adore him. I couldn't have asked for a better husband or friend. I'm so glad I get to spend eternity with him. Thanks for everything you do and everything you are Matthew! We Love You!

2 comments:

Da Ilaoa's said...

Good for you Maria! I think we all need to give our husbands a shout out every once in awhile. Seems you got yourself a good pick!

Anonymous said...

I know that around this time you'll be celebrating 5 years! I can't believe how fast time flies. I hope that you two are able to have a nice date together:)