Friday, September 25, 2009

New Hair Cuts!

I got these fun hair clippers from my mother in law and wanted to try them out, so about a week ago I finally cut the boys hair! A few days later Matt trimmed his head with them. However he left them on the bathroom counter.... This is what resulted, handy work of Kysaac. I was really Mad, however grateful that they were not girls! I had to shave their whole head! Everyone we meet says it looks good though so drama over!


In Matts defense they could have gotten to them where I left them too but I blame him cause he left them in the bathroom where we do the hair cutting! ;)

4 comments:

Cierra said...

Oh my goodness! Kysaac! What a silly boy! I would die if Alyssa every did that to her head!!! We are super excited for you guys and we hope you have a girl next :) I need to call you soon too!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I hadn't heard that you're expecting. Congrats! I hope that you're feeling well.

The boys look fine. It is definitely worse when little girls decide to cut their hair.

STRATTON FAMILY said...

that is funny. looking good though.

Kirk and Jill Smith - said...

Oh man!!!! So funny story.... Kirk got sick of waiting for me to cut his hair and he started going with the clippers, he did almost the whole thing and I showed him one spot he needed to fix. He didn't realize the guard had fallen off when he went to fix that spot...... We too had to shave the whole thing off... and he had a presentation with his CEO the next morning!!!! AH!HH!H!H!HH Anyway, at least they are cute little boys and can get away with it! :o) Lesson learned.