Saturday, October 3, 2009

Hamptons Big #2!

I'm not sure why the pics loaded in this order but oh well. It was Hamptons birthday on Thursday and my baby turned Two! He is really into trains so we made him a train cake and we got boxes and let him and Kysaac color on them while we turned them into Box Trains! It was a ton of fun! Grandma and Grandpa Thueson came and took us to dinner and then we opened presents. We were all to full from dinner that we just let him blow the candles out and then we watched Monsters VS. Aliens! We had a great day! Happy Birthday Hampton!







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad that Hampton had a happy birthday! Those trains are cute and look like hours of fun :)

STRATTON FAMILY said...

Love the cake your so creative looks like fun. I love the powder room

Kirk and Jill Smith - said...

You're so creative! I LOVE the train cars they made! :o) The cake sure turned out cute as well. Happy Birthday Hampton!!!

Des said...

YOUR KIDDING? It does not seem possible that your baby is 2 already! Man time does fly. What a fun birthday you had for him. I love his little cake. And Adrik would have loved the train cars too. I did realize our 2 yr olds were only a few short months apart. Aug & Oct. Life sounds like it's treated you pretty good. Your boys are adorable.