Friday, September 19, 2008

A day with Friends!

It's amazing how something so simple can make such a difference in your life. Matt and I have been trying to make some friends in our ward and area, it's hard with a restaurant schedule to get together with anyone. We finally managed to have a day off when our friends Kirk and Jill were going to be in Vancouver. We went to meet them and had a wonderful day together. They have two kids, Erica that is exactly 2months older than Kysaac, and Kaden who is an adorable 4 months. We went to a park that has a cool water park for kids. They had a blast. We also went to the mall with a fun play area. Hampton surprised us with his independence and love of slides. The videos were with phone so quality isn't that good but they're cute! Thanks Kirk and Jill!








Vancouver Mall







4 comments:

Kirk and Jill Smith - said...

Thanks for driving down to play with us! It was so good to see you!! I didn't realize it at the time but it sure is nice that Erika can keep cutting Hampton off on the slide. Who's kid is that anyway? :o) We sure miss spending time with you! It was fun!!! You seriously need to come when Matt goes to Tacoma! It was good to see Matt again for lunch today. Tell him thanks for us!!!

Des said...

You look like you had an awesome day! I agree that those are the best days. When you are out with friends and everyone is having a good time. I have learned to treasure our good friends. And keep in contact at all cost. It has paid off for us and makes life so fun when you get to reunite. Love your pictures.

Kirk and Jill Smith - said...

So, I was going to e-mail the pictures to you that I have from our trip and I realized I don't have your e-mail address!!! Can you get that to me? Oh, and is there any way I can get the picture of Kaden and I? Thanks again for coming down to see us! It was sure fun.

Cierra said...

It looks like you guys are doing good. We miss you and wish we were living closer. Matt- it's chris sorry i didn't respond to your text a while back. It's been crazy here. We hope to see you guys soon.