Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam!


Kysaac had his first day of Sunbeams! I was excited to take him to his class but they told us to take him to nursery and they would get them after the other classes changed. I was Sad but Matt reminded me we have next week. I went to get him after and the other kids told me he bore his testimony! Immediately I was like what!!! I missed it. But they informed me that he went up to the microphone looked around and then went and sat back down. It's a start right!
I can't believe I have a sunbeam! He is getting so big and smart. He now says,"I'm a big cool Sunbeam" I Love it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He sure is a big, cool sunbeam. He looks very handsome in his Sunday clothes too. Hope you guys have a Happy New Year.

Rebecca said...

That is amazing that he is a Sunbeam. Congrats. I teach the class above the Sunbeams and it is amazing how strong they are when they come to Primary. It is cool he is working on his testimony. Enjoy him!

STRATTON FAMILY said...

That is adorable. They grow up so fast huh. It's so good to see your blog it's so cute.