Monday, January 12, 2009

Just some thoughts!

I can't believe how fast my boys are growing up. We took Hampton to the Dr. for his 15 month check and he is 33in. tall and weighs 27lbs 14 oz.!!! He is starting to say a few words and understands a ton! Kysaac pulled on my heart yesterday as he went up in sacrament meeting with the primary and sang I am a child of God. I couldn't believe it, but it was so awesome. I always worry that he's gonna be the crazy out of control child but he walked up stood in the front and sang, then he walked back down and came and sat by me. He couldn't understand why I was so proud of him. He was like "no big deal mom". The same with taking him to his class. I'm so grateful for my boys...all three of them!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute! I think it's tough to not get a little teary eyed when the primary kids sing.

Cierra said...

Funny! I can't believe they are getting so big, it's hard to imagine Kysaac singing in the primary! Wow, time sure flies huh? Well, we sure miss you guys!